Friday, July 31, 2009

This is why I love my church!!!

So, this morning I got my 1st official phone call concerning our new role as Life Group Coordinators at Lifepoint Church and it totally pumps me up! NOT going into ANY details, the conversation came to a point where a statement was made and I realized how awesome our church really is! The individual I was speaking with stated that if we were in a typical church, he knew what the response would be, "throw them under the bus," but we're not your typical church! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!! Lifepoint church exists to Love God, Love Others, and Serve the world...we don't throw our brothers and sisters in Christ under the bus...we love them and guide them in grace! Everyone lives in sin in one way or another, we've ALL fallen short, but we don't exist to cut peoples legs out from under them or judge them. We are here to respond as Christ would, and I pray that we would never loose sight of that!
Pastor Jeff has set an amazing vision before us as Lifepoint Church, and God is going to do whatever it takes through our church to reach this city and beyond. I pray that we would all come behind Pastor Jeff and do whatever he leads us to do because he is annointed by God to reach this city...and with that said, we will do whatever we are asked in order to reach people, and with grace, we will guide these Life Groups under the vision of our Pastor! WHO'S IN? It fires me up to see God move the way He is moving and to hear from people in our church who are IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment